GEG Comfort Inc’s website https://gegcomfort.com (Website), including its order system and data as well as pages of this web store, is hosted by Bigcommerce. Information about orders is automatically collected by Bigcommerce, however, it may be used in the aggregate only.
Please carefully read this Policy prior to visiting our Website or providing us with any of your information (Personal Information via the Website). By visiting the Website, you agree with the provisions set herein. If you do not agree with this policy, or if you do not want to share your Personal Information, please stop using the Website and contact us to remove any or all your Personal Information.
GEG Comfort does not gather any information from children under thirteen. If we find out that such information has been accidentally collected, we will immediately remove it. Please feel free to contact us in case you have grounds to believe that such data has been provided to us by a child as detailed above.
GEG Comfort may collect personal and non-Personal Information and information that you provide at your sole discretion, when visiting our website:
- Non-Personal Information may include: data on the day and time of such visit, duration of stay, navigation to specific pages, computer / device data, browser, operating system, IP address, etc.);
- Personal Information may include: name, email, mailing address, phone number. Such information makes it possible for GEG Comfort to provide you with requested services and/or fulfil orders.
When you provide us with Personal Information about your contacts, you are responsible for informing your contact about it. If you provide us Personal Information about others, or if others give us your information, we will only use that information for the specific reason for which it was provided to us. If you believe that one of your contacts has provided us with your Personal Information and you would like to request that it be removed from our database, please contact us at [email protected]. If you decide to disclose your Personal Information, full range of services and features may not be available through the Website.
GEG Comfort may collect, use, share, secure, and keep information that we get about you online. We gather Online Information if you:
- Visit or use our Website;
- Receive or reply to electronic communications from us;
- View or click on our ads or other online content; and
- Interact with us through social media websites and other websites and apps.
GEG Comfort may use the information provided by you for any of the following:
- To process customer orders;
- To contact customers regarding the orders, enquiries and requests;
- To identify customers for login;
- For GEG Comfort marketing purposes and promotions, such as sending updates to customers on GEG Comfort latest offers and promotions;
- To conform to legal requirements or comply with legal processes;
- To protect and defend GEG Comfort’s rights, interests or property.
When you use our Website, we may store Cookies on your computer in order to facilitate and customize your use of our site. A Cookie is a small data text file, which a website stores on your computer's hard drive (if your Web browser permits) that can later be retrieved to identify you to us. Our Cookies may store information about you, your computer, or your preferences so that you may more easily use our site. The Cookies make the site run more smoothly and help us to maintain a more secure site. You have the choice to opt out of this functionality and are always free to decline our Cookies if your browser permits, but our site may not work as effectively.
Most Cookies and Similar Technologies will only collect De-Identified Information such as how you arrive at our website or your general location. However, certain Cookies and Similar Technologies do collect Personal Information. For example, if you click Remember Me when you log in to our website, a cookie will store your username. We (and our Service Providers or Third-Party Ad-Servers) use these cookies or similar technologies to analyze trends, administer the website, track customer’s movements around the website, and to gather demographic information about our customer base as a whole.
We may collect information using Cookies and Similar Technologies about:
- The device you use to browse our website
- The IP Address and information related to that IP Address (such as domain information, your internet provider and general geographic location);
- Browsing history on our website;
- How you search for our website, from which website you came from, and which of our Business Partners’ websites you visit;
- How many times you logged in to our website;
- Which ads or online content from us and our Business Partners you view, access, or click on.
We may use Online Information we collect about you on its own or combine it with other Information to:
- Deliver products and services, including to recognize you when you return to our website;
- Complete transactions/payments;
- Update you about new features and new products; send or provide you with ads, promotions, and offers;
- Answer questions and respond to your requests made through our websites and through third-party website (including social media);
- Determine how to best provide services to you, such as the best way and time to contact you;
- Improve our website and make it easier to use;
- Advertise and market our products and services, including Targeted Advertising. If for any reason you no longer wish to receive any promotional material, please unsubscribe or reply to our email with your request;
- Analyze whether our ads, promotions, and offers are effective;
- Help us determine whether you may be interested in new products or services;
- Conduct research and analysis, including to better understand our customers and our website customers;
- Allow you to give feedback by rating and reviewing our products and services and those of our Business Partners;
- Produce data analytics, statistical research, and reports;
- Review and change our products and services;
- Manage fraud and security risk, including to detect and prevent fraud or criminal activity;
- Safeguard the security of your information;
- Use it in other ways as required or permitted by law or with your consent.
We may share Personal Information as required or as permitted by law, such as:
- With regulatory authorities, courts, and governmental agencies to comply with legal orders, legal or regulatory requirements, and government requests;
- With our Service Providers, regulatory authorities, and governmental agencies to detect and prevent fraud or criminal activity, and to protect the rights of GEG Comfort or others;
- With our Service Providers who perform services for us and help us operate our business (we require Service Providers to safeguard Personal Information and only use your Personal Information for the purposes we specify).
GEG Comfort uses services provided by third parties for its day-to-day operations. Such services include process payments, order shipping and delivery services. Personal Information will be used to fulfil your order(s).
We will keep your Personal Information only if we must deliver our products and services, unless we are required by law or regulation or for litigation and regulatory investigations to keep it.
When accessing the Website using a mobile device, data on your geo-location may be gathered for fulfilling your order. If this is the case, rest assured – such data is not disclosed to any third parties. If you do not want the Website to gather above data, please make respective adjustments to your mobile device location settings.
The Website may contain external links to other websites that GEG Comfort does not control. By accessing such websites from the Website, you acknowledge that you do so at your own discretion and risk. We strongly recommend using caution when accessing such websites. GEG Comfort shall not be responsible for any consequences arising therefrom.
The Website offers its customers to post product reviews to enhance shopping experience of other Website customers. Information provided by the customer when posting a review may be gathered and available to public.
In accordance with the laws of the state of California, its residents may request information on disclosure of Personal Information to third parties for marketing. To do that, please feel free to contact us.
GEG Comfort will do its best to ensure safety and security of Personal Information. To do this, GEG Comfort may cooperate with third parties, whose services may be integrated with the Website. Before being transmitted, sensitive Personal Information is encrypted with current standard encryption protocol SSL (i.e. URLs begin with "https:"). Despite of GEG Comfort’s best efforts, third parties may still get access to such information. With that in mind, you understand that you access the Website at your own risk and release GEG Comfort from any liability in regards thereto. If you do not agree with the provisions herein, please stop using the Website. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us.
GEG Comfort, Inc